Friday, January 27, 2012

Adelaide and HOT!




Returned RV in Melbourne this morning and flew to Adelaide - about a 1.5 hr flight.  Very hot here -- 35C and to be hotter tomorrow.  Have a nice hotel downtown so walked around the central city- very clean and well organized.  Went for supper at an Indian restaurant -- very good!!  Walked through the pedestrain mall after we finised eating - about 8:30 pm and was still around 28C.  Mall goes for several blocks and some spectacular buildings. One is made of panels that constantly change colour. Hope the picture works out. Irene and Rose were dressed up for the night out.  But we are not always in our best form as you will note from a picture Irene took of me as I was trying to salvage my precious Leatherman knife which I accidently left in my carry on luggage. I am sure my great hat look is what convinced them I could keep it.

1 comment: